Re: [Torios-Manual] Week 4 Updates

I give up

I have no idea what I am doing with this manual now, sorry   git is no
longer doing pull requests, I don't understand the coimmand line stuff

I just git pulled the latest manual in to my virtual machine
installpdf-latex.sh is still there,  is this the one I am meant to be
running ?

Sam, can you e-mail me or get to me the latest pdf build of what you
are working on,  as I am now totally stuck as to what I am doing maybe
put on the website somewhere,

if I can read that,  i can see what is missing and what needs to be
added.   I can build the one i was working on,  which isn't the one
you are working on.

thanks

Paul

On 03/06/15 22:01, Paul Sutton wrote:

> On 03/06/15 19:56, Sam Klein wrote:
>> Toriosadores,
>
>> I've completed major updates to the torios-manual package. Here
>> is my branch for the most cutting-edge updates.
>
>> https://github.com/ruzekle/torios-manual
>
>> For updates that are recognized, go to Paul's:
>> https://github.com/zleap/torios-manual
>
>> Here are new features: - one-button build script - modularized
>> build scripts for future maintenance and redesign - modularized
>> tex files for more efficient editing/writing
>
>> I'm currently waiting for Paul to get back to me this week, so
>> we can merge the new changes to the official repos. Then I will
>> focus on bug squashing.
>
>> I hope you're enjoying your week.
>
>> Sam Klein
>

> if I got to my github and select your latest pull request I get
> the following We can’t automatically merge this pull request.
>
> it says to use the commadn line,  to resolve conflicts before
> continuing.  so clicking on that link i have followed the
> instructions it has given me,  no idea what it is doing
>
> So having done that I still can't merge pull request from website
>
> Paul

- --
http://www.zleap.net @zleap14
Diaspora : https://joindiaspora.com/u/zleap