Meeting today

Hi everyone,
We had a short meeting today, which did not have a log.
I'll give the quick summary for everyone who wasn't there.

Here is the TODO list from Ali:
1. settings manager and shutdown menu (not under mouse) middle of screen
2. we need a clipboard manager
3. in our Plymouth theme add our motto from the website:
"Your Computer is Free as Bird"
4. [BUG]Guest session has no network manager
5. post install script to offer a quick sudo apt-get update && sudo
apt-get upgrade
6. [BUG] check refreshing of menu (doesn't seem to always get refreshed)
7. install language support

Any other comments on this?

Also earlier Paul and I chatted about the documentation.  He is VERY
impressed with the headway Sam has made, so thank you very much Sam!!

Thanks everyone, I think we are very close to releasing ToriOS 1.0!!

-Israel
ToriOS Team