Milestones vs Daily Builds - More In Depth

Hi,

I thought it is better to start a new thread to explain more in depth about the differences between milestones and daily builds on any release cycle, specially for GNU/Linux distributions based on Ubuntu.

Since ToriOS had been based on Ubuntu, we, from day one, are following the same concepts for both daily builds and milestones. The main difference between our release cycle and Ubuntu release cycle:

1- We have NO automatic process of producing any build (ISO) - it is done manually in our case.
2- Our release cycle has different schedule.