ToriOS beta tarball and compressed image file

Hi all toriosadores,

I have been working for a couple of days to improve the OEM version of
ToriOS (beta version of course) from May. The software was made up to
date yesterday (July 30 2015), and I added some software and features.

1. the package *lubuntu-core* in order to help the system for final
installation (ubiquity) render the graphical user interface correctly.
However, you should focus on ToriOS. (Do not use the Lubuntu session,
because it has passed end of life and receives no security updates).

2. a tool to *clean the trashcan*, because ToriOS has problems with that
task - Israel, you are welcome to include it if you find it useful,

wiper.tar.gz

3. a line in .jwmrc, so that *ztweaks runs in automatic mode* at startup
-  Israel, you are welcome to include it if you find it useful,

4. tweaks to the *skeleton*

a. for wiper

b. for ztweaks

skel.tar.gz

5. *ToriOS beta tarball*

There is a tarball with ToriOS (beta version) updated from the
repositories yesterday (July 30, 2015).

http://phillw.net/isos/one-button-installer/tarballs/ToriOS-pae-OEM_prec_use-by-OBI-in-trusty.tar.xz

This tarball was made with zmktbl in 'my original OBI', version 3.1

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OBI

and it can be installed with the same version of the OBI.

6. *ToriOS beta compressed image file*

ToriOS can also be installed 'directly' with

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/mkusb]mkusb

for example into a pendrive of at least 8 GB from the following
compressed image file

http://phillw.net/isos/linux-tools/compressed-images/dd_ToriOS-LubuCore-pae-OEM_precise_7.8GB.img.xz

*. Both of these images (the tarball and the compressed image file) are
made from the same OEM system.

You find the files in this 'working directory' for ToriOS

http://phillw.net/isos/linux-tools/torios/2015-07/

There are also a couple of screenshots (which are rather big, so I avoid
attaching them to this mail; if you flip between the two screenshots,
you can see that there is still a minor issue with the background image).

Happy testing and best regards