JWM update

Hi everyone,
we are still waiting on JWM 2.3.2 to be released, as there are a number
of really needed fixes and upgrades.
The biggest *new* fixes are:
Wine and Java apps should now take focus (previously in 2.3.1 they were
unable to take focus because of the signal the windows emit to X)

Icon names no longer need an extention (hurray!)  This makes it so I can
make a dynamic menu that automatically updates every time you open it!
Super amazingly coolness.

Dynamic menus are fixed (there was a visual artifact issue in 2.3.1)

EFL apps now work properly as well.

I do hope 2.3.2 comes out soon so I can put out another ISO and the
testing can begin.

Thanks everyone for your patience, we'd rather have a good 1.0 than a
terrible one :)
If you have tested the daily image lately you know how odd things are
trying to use the new implementation in an old version of jwm :)