Re: Hi again

Hello,

I can't test ToriOS anymore, my PC really going to limit when using VM's-like, while I only have 1 USB (currently got Xubuntu bootable installation in it) to try install into my PC. So, I'm only can see and maybe add a few or help fixing something in the source code (I send merge-request already, waiting to reviewed by israel), while I don't really cleanly testing ToriOS. Sorry guys.

best regards
interprog