Re: Hi again

Hi all,
Nio is correct I mostly update PPAs,  I have rebuilt a recent ISO, but I
have not uploaded it.
My main computer is having issues with the screen.  A new screen costs
about $70USD to buy for me to replace it, but I have other old computers
so, I simply set up a different one to be the main development
computer.  Fortunately everything is hosted on launchpad and github :)
So I didn't lose anything for ToriOS at all!

I have been working mostly on getting the menu program I wrote in C++ to
generate JWM menus working more broadly.  I want to support using all
the different locations for desktop files.  I also eventually want it to
run in a more stand-alone way and use lxde/xfce directory files for
localization if they exist.  But, this is a secondary issue.

@Interprog don't worry about not being able to test things!  Any
contribution is a contribution!  Thanks for your efforts!  I have some
things to do this morning, but when I get back home I will check the
requests and see what you did and merge things in!