Re: [Torios-dev] JWM

Den 2015-09-09 kl. 15:25, skrev Ali Linx:

> On 09/09/2015 07:07 AM, Israel wrote:
>> zsync http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-daily.iso.zsync
> As for your original email, Israel, here is a quick note:
> If we're going to 'wait' for each and every 'updated' or 'newer' version
> of JWM, then ToriOS 1.0 will never ever be released.
> Israel, please do NOT get me wrong. I am NOT blaming you at all. You're
> the heart and soul of this project and no one can deny that. I was just
> thinking loudly and honestly, that's all. You're doing a remarkable job!
>>> Hi Israel,
>>>
>>> I understand that there are important improvements in the new version,
>>> so that you don't want to use the current stable version of JWM.
>>>
>>> You are the [only] one in our ToriOS developer's group, who know how
>>> these things work. If you think it is OK, I think it is OK too.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> Nio
>
> --
> Ali/amjjawad
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Hi all torios-devs,

I agree with Ali that we should release ToriOS rather soon. Maybe we can
agree about bugs to squash and features to add. All other things should
be postponed to updates and/or future releases.

I think that ToriOS is quite good now. We can't expect an ultra
light-weight distro to have all the bells and whistles of a full and
heavy distro.

I would say that it is very useful already as it is ... just squash a
few very obvious bugs. I hope and think that most of them are already
squashed. I can hardly wait for Phill's server to run again, so that I
can download and test the current iso file.