Re: Issues before release

Den 2015-09-28 kl. 23:37, skrev Israel:
> On 09/28/2015 10:51 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
>> Den 2015-09-28 kl. 16:18, skrev Nio Wiklund:
>>> Den 2015-09-28 kl. 14:57, skrev Israel:
>> Hi again,
>>
>> I made a quick test;
>>
>> booted with toram
>> looked at the output of df
>> unmounted everything on the boot drive and unplugged it.
>>
>> I think it works :-)
>>
>> But of course, it is not a good idea in an old computer where RAM is the
>> bottleneck.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Nio
> Hi Nio,
> This is great, I can add a menu option for it!  (with the disclaimer of
> course)
> Or should we simply put that in the notes?
> Thanks for testing this!!

Hi Israel,

Let us wait for replies from other people. It is *not* common to have
toram as a built-in option. But I think for example Puppy has it. I
suggest that you check that it works (an extended test) before making a
built-in option.

Maybe the person who asked for it would be willing to test it.