Re: New ISO Oct 8 - minor comment

Hi israel,
I'd vote for changing 'Shutdown Computer' to 'Log Out'...that's what LMint has.
JackT.

Subject: Re: [Torios] New ISO Oct 8 - minor comment
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: israel@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 07:51:05 -0500

    Hi Jack,

      This is a great report, I am glad it it minor.  This is very easy
      to do.

      One other thing, should I change the Shutdown computer menu to
      'Exit'?

      Since you can logout as well?

      On 10/09/2015 07:13 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:

        Hi Israel,

        Getting closer...good work.

        One minor comment...when the 'Shutdown Computer' menu item
          is clicked, the Shutdown, Restart, Suspend, Logout choices
          appear centred; I click on 'Restart' and the smaller zenity
          choice popup appears and asks a 'Reboot' yes/no question.  I
          propose that the 'Reboot' be changed to 'Restart' for
          consistency.

        Cheers,
        JackT.