Re: New ISO Oct 8 - minor comment

Hi Jack,
I think this is something we should chat about this weekend on IRC.
I am all for changing it to make things more clear.  It seems a bit
complicated to say both logout and shutdown in the same word, so
Shutdown, Log Out, Exit, or whatever....  as long as we have a consensus
then I am glad to change it!!!!