fixed Keyboard issue

Hi all,
The ISO has been re-uploaded.
The keyboard issue has been fixed.
You can test it by updating.

I still need to chat with Nio about the ram calculations, so Nio, if you
have a good idea how to go about it send it my way.

I also need to address the autostart issue (save with BOTH + and OK) but
I have been busy with real life and work the past couple days.

Test this ISO and check for any issues.

Oh.. one thing to note... if you click ToriOS About you will get my
super rad place holder message until Ali sends me the text he wants.

I know the ISO size is getting big, so we may need to tweak it an remove
some things if we start getting too big. Ali has suggested removing
fcitx, so we may just do that....

Are there any other issues we need to address before declaring this the
Release Candidate?

Thanks everyone!