Facebook and Twitter

Hi,

Before I forget this, I'm sending this email now.

Call me careless but that won't bring our Twitter account back. Yes, I'm
100% locked out and there is no way to get access back to the current
ToriOS account on twitter. It was using @torios.org and Twitter is asking
for a code confirmation. I checked the help section and they suggested to
start with a new account.

As for Facebook, when I go through the posts, I feel sick. Almost all the
recent posts are talking about problems ...

So, I have decided to start all over again once the new website is ready,
there will be a new facebook and twitter account ready as well.

This time, I'll have Plan A, B and even C to avoid any technical problem. I
have had enough of this crappy issues.

No further action is required, I'm just keeping everyone in the loop :)

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

*http://kibo.computer <http://kibo.computer>* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu