Re: Debian Jessie

Hi Samuel,

This sounds great. You are very welcome :-)

The boot option forcepae is available in Trusty (14.04 LTS) and Xenial
(to become 16.04.LTS), but real non-pae is not available. On the other
hand there are hardly any real non-pae computers left, so I think it is
not a big issue. Forcepae works with Pentium M and Celeron M processors
that have PAE capability but no PAE flag.

With good documentation we can make it easy to use the scripts, and that
would be a good way to distribute/install ToriOS.