Re: ToriOS precise version

Hi everyone.
Sorry I put in the wrong link :(
http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-daily.iso
zsync http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-daily.iso.zsync

So sorry there....

On 03/16/2016 02:16 AM, Ali/amjjawad wrote:

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:51 PM, Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi all,

Hi Israel and everyone else,

    If you would be so kind as to test this initial Precise version of
    ToriOS.
    I know there are issues, and I will be fixing many of those.

    Please test things for any major issues you find, and report
    anything of note.
    http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-Debian-daily.iso
    zsync http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-Debian-daily.iso.zsync

It reads "Debian Daily" while it supposed to be Ubuntu one?! so what are we missing here?
Is it the wrong ISO? or it's a typo?

Please let me know so I test the correct one :)

As we agreed at our meeting, we shall release the ubuntu version for now and later we can worry about the debian one ;)

    I will be rebuilding the ISO, and I am rebuilding many of the
    programs with the newer improvements

-- Regards

    <https://launchpad.net/%7Etorios>
    Post to     : torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx