Re: Making sure that the project isn't dead!

Hi Dru,
I am so glad yo hear from you!
We are indeed still working on ToriOS and improving things, as Nio mentioned the best current version we have is based on Debian. We are working on the last few tweaks before having a stable enough ISO for general use, and should have one ready by the end of this week.

We have been much too busy heavily testing and developing our programs recently to use the website much and the person who takes care of posting on the website has been moving recently and has not had any time to update it.

The programmers and testers have been extremely busy, but we do not have much of a social front end yet since we are working on getting the last few kinks out before we release it into the wild!

I hope you have a splendid week as well!