#SlackExit:RE: What is going on?

To Whomever,
I will not be using Slack either.
Regards,JackT.

To: torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 07:30:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [Torios] What is going on?

    Hi Ali!

      I am glad to hear from you, it is always good to know you are
      still doing well.

      I think you removed yourself from the ToriOS developers list.  I
      think at the time it was too much mail coming in for you (you were
      still doing Ubuntu GNOME).

      You can use Slack as much as you like, however for many things
      e-mail is more practical for most things, at least for me.

      Here is why.

      -I do not need to open a web browser in addition to my e-mail

      -I can check multiple e-mail accounts simultaneously, as well as
      be logged into IRC (in case someone wants to ping me)

      We are very much alive, but we keep all our chatter on the
      developers list, because it is chatter that sometimes includes
      things like:

      _(){ if [[ "${1/*\/}" != "${1,,}" ]]; then :;else [[
        "$(whoami)" != "root" ]] && echo "this is an example";fi
        }

      ## press Ctrl C if you for some reason save this as a
        script and run it

      while :;do _ "@$%^";done

      though my code is actually not so obfuscated in reality

      But currently we are making big strides in streamlining the entire
      build process of ToriOS so anyone can just run a few scripts, and
      create/tweak/test a ToriOS ISO that they made.

      I am actually testing a part of it right now!