+1 RE: [PLEASE VOTE] Releasing ToriOS 1.0

Let's release this thing +1 Vote from me...

From: amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 21:11:41 +1000
To: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
CC: torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Torios] [PLEASE VOTE] Releasing ToriOS 1.0

Hi everyone,

I did a quick test on:
http://phillw.net/isos/torios/oldISO/ToriOS-2016-08-22-beta-jessie.iso
MD5SUM: http://phillw.net/isos/torios/oldISO/md5sum-2016-08-22

Installation was done successfully.
However, post-installation specially when the list of the tasks shows up, there are some minor bugs.

Despite the fact there are some minor bugs, I do give my approval to release 1.0 because if we shall not do this, it means we shall never ever do.

Once 1.0 is released, we get more reports from more users and more chances to develop and improve.

This is my +1 for releasing 1.0 so once we get 2 more (+1) we go ahead and do it.

The final bits will be:
The release notesupdate the websitesome social network postsThank you!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad