Re: [FINAL BITS] (1) Updating the website

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hello again,

> This is to let you ALL know that I'm updating the website:
> http://torios.top/
> to reflect the latest changes to our project.
>
> The text is old and at certain area is outdated and must be changed. For
> example, 1.0 will not be based on Ubuntu as we planned to some years ago.

   - Home page (http://torios.top/) has been updated and good to go.
   - Download page (http://torios.top/download/) has been updated and ready
   to go.
   - *NEW PAGE* has been created - http://torios.top/download/testing/
   - The rest of the pages have been updated and I shall do one final
   review before confirming and give the "Ready" signal.

> I'll need your help as English is not my native language.
>
> Also, any suggestions/ideas are more than welcome.
>
> Keep in mind I'm STILL working on it so what you can see NOW might be
> different later on ;)
>
> Again, the purpose of this email is to keep you in the loop.

I shall request yet again the same as above :)

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>
> Best Regards,
> Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

Kindly let me know if you have/need anything!