[FINAL BITS] (2) Release Notes

[Draft 1]

Hi all,

Not yet sure what should I write on our release notes?
But the most important part would be the known bugs and here is one I'd
like to share before I forget about it:

   1. After installing ToriOS 1.0, you need to go to menu and click "Reload
   Desktop" so you get the full menu shows up. Without doing that, you will
   see only 3 entries. The work around is very easy, as mentioned above.
   2. [For Example] on Samsung N150, the touch pad does not work by
   default. If you wish to select something, you need to use the left click.
   Clicking the touch pad won't do anything.

If you have more to add, please reply this email and add your known bugs
you have found + the work around.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>