Re: Pale Moon (web browser)

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:20 AM, Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 08/31/2016 11:37 PM, BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen. wrote:
>
>> Hi, everyone of the team,
>>

>> I care that there is no Pale Moon in the web browser list of firstrun:
>>
>> https://www.palemoon.org/
>> http://linux.palemoon.org/
>>
>> It has been noted about recently is the standard adopted in the
>> lightweight distribution.
>> It exists Debian and Ubuntu for the repository:
>>
>> https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3As
>> tevenpusser&package=palemoon
>>
>> but there is one problem, it does not display is obtained in the Apps
>> menu.
>>
>> I think browser Pale Moon is suitable for ToriOS.
>>

>> BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen. (Keiichi SHIGA)
>>
>> Hi Keiichi,
> I am building an update with a preliminary version here that might just
> work.
> The update will be in revision 382

Sorry to rain on your parade everyone but I thought I was clear enough with
my previous email:
https://lists.launchpad.net/torios/msg02342.html

With all due respect, instead of spending the time doing unnecessary stuff
at the moment and ignoring the most important steps, kindly do focus on:

1- Releasing 1.0
2- Check the release notes: https://lists.launchpad.net/torios/msg02366.html

That said, NO further updates nor development will be approved, period.

Once we release 1.0 then you're free to think or do whatever you like :)

Our path is clear:

*ToriOS* <http://torios.top/about/> is a GNU/Linux Operating System built
for very old computers (*NON PAE*) and for those who are interested and
brave enough to build their own system the way they like from a fully
working base with GUI and minimal installed packages by default.

Users can install/do whatever they like.

We can add/remove whatever we want but NOT NOW. We seriously need to focus
on what is most important.

I hope I don't have to repeat myself ;)