Re: [FINAL BITS] (1) Updating the website

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi again,

> This is to let you ALL know that I'm updating the website:
> http://torios.top/
> to reflect the latest changes to our project.
>
> The text is old and at certain area is outdated and must be changed. For
> example, 1.0 will not be based on Ubuntu as we planned to some years ago.

I think I'm done with updating our website:
http://torios.top/

Kindly go through the main pages and let me know if there is anything else
we need to do before releasing 1.0 :)

Oh yes, I'm aware of:
http://torios.top/documentation/

I guess I'll add the release notes but not yet sure?!

Anyone has a link for our manual?!

> I'll need your help as English is not my native language.

Please check :)

> Also, any suggestions/ideas are more than welcome.

The offer is still valid but that won't last forever ;)

> Keep in mind I'm STILL working on it so what you can see NOW might be
> different later on ;)

I think I'm happier now with the website.

> Again, the purpose of this email is to keep you in the loop.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>
> Best Regards,
> Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

Thanks!