Re: [FINAL BITS] (1) Updating the website

website suggestions:

homepage:
[ToriOS is a GNU/Linux Operating System built for very old computers (NON PAE) ]
[ (NON PAE) ] could be a link explaining what it means and how to find out if a PC is PAE
  (as on About page)

http://torios.top/news/
delete (2)

http://torios.top/join/
delete [a lot]

[Thanks to the Internet, we meet online to discuss, have fun and build ToriOS.]
change commas like this:
[Thanks to the Internet we meet online to discuss, have fun, and build ToriOS.]