Re: Pale Moon (web browser)

On 09/02/2016 03:39 AM, Ali/amjjawad wrote:

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 6:15 PM, BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen. <balloonakafusen@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:balloonakafusen@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I did a apt upgrade to a few hours ago.
    As a result firstrun has confirmed that the Pale Moon has been
    added. ;)

This is a HUGE mistake and should NOT happen.

I do hate to repeat myself twice. I think I must remind everyone for the 3rd time in row that NO further updates NOR further development on ToriOS until I approve the otherwise.

Please, DO NOT force me to repeat this for the 4th time as this is getting really annoying, with all due respect.

Sorry, these are updates NOT FOR THE ISO that is frozen.
Development has to proceed in the development channel.

I will try to only post updates to a testing PPA from now on, so you do not need to worry about this.

    Well, it is the icon of the problem, Pale Moon is generating a
    desktop file.
    (/usr/share/applications/palemoon.desktop)
    It contains additional information on the desktop action.
    This in generating menus ToriOS, likely may have been removed from
    the item.
    After I edit it, Apps got additional Pale Moon.

WE HAVE NO TIME FOR MORE TESTING.
ToriOS 1.0 will be officially release on 6th of September 2016 and I seriously don't have to re-post the previous email I sent earlier about stopping the updates and the development.

Please EVERYONE try to understand :)

    BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen. (Keiichi SHIGA)

    <mailto:amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx>>:
    > Hi,
    >
    > On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 9:27 AM, BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen.
    > <balloonakafusen@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:balloonakafusen@xxxxxxxxx>>
    wrote:

    <mailto:amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx>>:

    > [snip]
    >

    >> Thank you immediately of correspondence.
    >

    > You're more than welcome :)
    >

    >> All right. It may if included in the next version.
    >> Of course, it may be a package upgrade.
    >

    > Too early now to talk about that. We shall have lots of time
    ahead to
    > discuss more in depth about 2.0 but for now, we must all focus
    on releasing
    > 1.0 and the release notes ;)
    >

    >> BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sem. (Keiichi SHIGA)
    >

    > Thanks!
    >

    > --
    > Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Ali/amjjawad

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>