Re: [FINAL BITS] (2) Release Notes - Draft #3

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 8:51 PM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ali,

Hi and thanks for your reply :)

> Den 2016-09-06 kl. 12:11, skrev Ali/amjjawad:
>
>> 265MB of RAM is the minimum to install ToriOS 1.0 but you will need more
>> RAM if you wish to use the Internet.
>>

> 1. Typing error:
>
> It should be 256 MiB RAM (not 265).

Thanks for the correction :)

> 2. You could change the CPU spec
> -----
> P4.
> Pentium 4 and Pentium M and contemporary processors (2003 -).
> -----

Intel ATOM (I have a machine with that CPU and it's 30cm away from my left
hand) is the weakest. Celeron as well. P4 I have it and I tested ToriOS on
it too.

I don't have P3 and IIRC, none of us has one so I think it's better to
exclude that.

> I suppose that you intend to exclude Pentium III.
>
> Best regards
> Nio

We can always edit the release notes with each and every major update we
release but I'm trying to write the best release notes for 1.0 with minimum
mistakes and more useful details. I don't want long notes though.

I seriously need help with the other parts (...............) otherwise,
I'll go ahead and do the final draft as it's.
I can't wait forever here, I need to sleep in 2 hours or so ..

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>