Re: [FINAL BITS] (2) Release Notes - Draft #3

Den 2016-09-06 kl. 13:28, skrev Ali/amjjawad:

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 8:51 PM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
    2. You could change the CPU spec
    -----
    P4.
    Pentium 4 and Pentium M and contemporary processors (2003 -).
    -----

Intel ATOM (I have a machine with that CPU and it's 30cm away from my
left hand) is the weakest. Celeron as well. P4 I have it and I tested
ToriOS on it too.

I don't have P3 and IIRC, none of us has one so I think it's better to
exclude that.

I meant to keep those, with the following line as a result:

Minimum CPU is Intel Celeron, ATOM or Pentium 4 and Pentium M and contemporary processors (2003 -).

And let us exclude Pentium III. People will try anyway :-P