Re: JWM Settings Manager 2.0

Hi Nio
(inline replies)

On 01/29/2017 10:17 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2017-01-29 kl. 17:02, skrev Israel:
>>

> Hi Israel,
>
> I assume that we should update and dist-upgrade to get this new JWM
> Settings Manager 2.0-

yes you can run
sudo apt update && sudo apt -y full-upgrade
OR
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y dist-upgrade
OR
choose
Apps->System->Update System and Software
from the menu
> Which iso file should we use as a starter,
>
> - ToriOS-1.0.iso
> - ToriOS-Debian-daily.iso
> - ToriOS-Debian-testing.iso

Any of those should work fine.
> or some other iso file?
>
> Should we test both in the live system and the installed system?

The Live system does not contain the jwm-settings-manager for space reasons.
But you can install it in a live session if you want.

> Best regards
> Nio
Test anything you want to test, and if something doesn't work please let
me know either via e-mail or a bug report on launchpad
<https://launchpad.net/jwm-settings-manager> or github
<https://github.com/Israel-/jwm-settings-manager>

Thanks!