Re: ToriOS 1.5 Testing ISO

I'm reporting same (further) symptoms now as discovered by Nio...

________________________________
From: Torios <torios-bounces+jackdtrice=outlook.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 27 February 2017 08:46
To: Israel; torios
Subject: Re: [Torios] ToriOS 1.5 Testing ISO

Den 2017-02-26 kl. 23:04, skrev Israel:
> Hi all the ISO is now available for testing.
>
> phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-1.5-jessie.iso
>
> OR
>
> The zsync file is:
>
> phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-1.5-jessie.iso.zsync
>
> Please test all the relevant things you can think of.  This IS OVERSIZED.
>
> IIRC it is 794MiB So this will NOT fit on a CD.  We have some creative
> ways to work around this issue, but we need to test things and see how
> they all work.
>
> Major areas to test:
> Wireless Networking on the Live CD.
> JWM-settings-manager on the installed CD.
>
> Basically just run through testing anything you would normally use to
> test this.
> Do any common (and uncommon) thing you would normally do to test.
>
> Thank you so much!!

Hi Israel,

I tested as usual in my Toshiba laptop.

*Live*

- black background (no wallpaper)
- no wireless network (or I don't understand how to use the interface).

*Installing*

I can't install. (I tried at the advanced OBI level). I get only one
password prompt, and then it states 'The passwords do not match' and
returns to a password prompt again.

launchpad.net
ToriOS http:// torios. top/ Tori (鳥) means Bird in Japanese and a bird is a symbol for freedom which this project is all about :) ToriOS is a GNU/Linux Operating ...

Post to     : torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx