Re: Hello World!

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 5:47 AM, Mustafa Mohammed <mweblinux@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,

Hi again,

> My name is Mustafa M. Jummah and am the newest member of Tori OS,
> I'm reaching out to introduce myself and say hi to everyone.
>
> I work as a social media manager and community manager as my primary job,
> I have been working in this field for the past three years
>
> I will take over the social media account and everything related to the
> digital marketing for ToriOS.

By the way, I forgot to mention that ToriOS project has 3 media channels:

1- Google+
https://plus.google.com/113578220061772446187/posts

2- Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ToriOS_Official

3- Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ToriOS.Official/

Now, my questions are:

   - How are you going to manage these 3 channels? posting the exact same
   contents on each and every channel? or you have another plan/idea?
   - For both Google+ and Facebook, there is no need to give you any
   password as you'll use your own. I can add you as a manager/editor and
   that's all. However, with Twitter, you need the password to login (which
   will be provided to you). Are you comfortable with that?
   - Usually, I use these hashtags: #ToriOS, #Linux, #Ubuntu, #Debian and
   you need to use these main ones. Are you okay with that?
   - Any questions so far?

A side from our 3 media channels, we have:

ToriOS website:

http://torios.top

And we're on Launchpad too:

https://launchpad.net/~torios

https://launchpad.net/~torios-dev

The first is the general team and the second is the developers team. Both
have their own mailing lists.

We used to have Slack but no one else joined except Israel AFAIK. We can
use that area (Slack) in case someone will show more commitment and be
active there. Otherwise, we shall continue to use the mailing lists.

Communication wise, that's all what I have in mind as an introduction.

All good so far?! any questions?!