People Engagement

Hi everyone,

@Mustafa
I'm CC'ing the list as well.

Now that we have you (Mustafa) as Media Manager, I finally can discuss some
ideas so here is one.

Despite the fact that ToriOS is a community project and we use a public
mailing list, I still get the feeling that we're alone and far from the
outside world. That said and to break the ice or fill the gap, I'd suggest
to share what we do here on the mailing list with everyone else.

I'll give you an example:

If we could post on:
Google+
Twitter
Facebook

That:
"ToriOS team is discussing whether to build ToriOS 2.0 on Debian 8 or
Debian 9. If you would like to join the discussion, join our mailing list -
here's how ..."

Something like that - with time- will make others engaging and more
interactive with us. Also, we tell everyone that we're alive.

What do you think?

Of course, we're not going to share each and every discussion. We're going
to share the main and important ones only.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

Follow ups