Re: Hello World!

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 5:05 PM, Mustafa Mohammed <mweblinux@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello Ali, sorry for my late replay.
> I was feeling lost with this type of email until I got familiar with it 🙃

I know what you mean. I've been there, done that, got the T-shirt. It's
about time. You can ask if you need any help!

Again, we still can use Slack IF and ONLY IF there will be active people
there. I'm NOT going to talk to myself over there, sorry!

But just for you to know, even if we're going to use Slack, this mailing
list is our 'main' communication channel. It has a public archive. We would
like to keep everything open to everyone!

>    - How are you going to manage these 3 channels? posting the exact same
>    contents on each and every channel? or you have another plan/idea?
>
> For Now I will share the same content on these 3 platform, once I will
> have all the information about ToriOS and how can I promote and deliver an
> outstanding content for the audience I will start to customize and optimize
> the content to be rhythm with the platforms.

Fair enough.
For me, I'd post the exact same content on all the platforms specially
after Twitter has increased the number of characters.

>    - For both Google+ and Facebook, there is no need to give you any
>    password as you'll use your own. I can add you as a manager/editor and
>    that's all. However, with Twitter, you need the password to login (which
>    will be provided to you). Are you comfortable with that?
>
> Ok no problem, for twitter you can also use Tweetdeck but I don’t prefer
> it , I would be more happy to share the password with me, Tweetdeck will
> limit me to manager the account only from the web!

Already done!

>    - Usually, I use these hashtags: #ToriOS, #Linux, #Ubuntu, #Debian and
>    you need to use these main ones. Are you okay with that?
>
> Its very good to use these hashtags, I don’t think that I’ve to tell you
> about the power of hashtags 😉

Good. So please, with each and every post, just make sure to use these 4
hash tags.

>    - Any questions so far?
>
> - I need a copy of the artwork of Tori OS the logos, color Pallets, what
> you usually using for the design!

What for? creating a template for the posts?!