Re: People Engagement

Hello everyone,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 4:49 AM, Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 04/26/2018 07:35 AM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
>

> [snip]

> I am just glad you are back to carry the public end of ToriOS!

I've been fully loaded with other projects. I quit and got more time for
ToriOS. I've always been trying to be active but failed to do so. I figured
out that ToriOS deserves my efforts and time.

> I think we have seemed to be too quiet, but that is because the developer
> list is focused on things we don't really share with people unless they
> want to hear all our technical details :D

One of the main reasons why ToriOS is not yet a popular project is because
we've focused so much on the technical side and ignored the obvious fact
that not everyone has a technical background. I can't blame anyone here but
myself. I take the FULL responsibility. It's my fault. I should have
invested more time and efforts. Well, I guess nothing is free in this life
after all and one needs to learn the hard way to understand what's the best
move to take and what's the worst to avoid. Here I am, investing my time
and energy in ToriOS and I'm more than happy and comfortable to do that.

I have NEW ideas. I'll write new emails and share it with the list.

Thank you Israel and everyone else. You've been legends. So proud to be
part of this wonderful family!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>