lightweight applicatons and GUI

As usual, I'm still looking for interesting lightweight, portable
applications.  I just ran across a lightweight, highly portable GUI.  It's
called nuklear.  It runs using SDL or other options as a backend.  Found a
list of some applications people are working on with it here:
https://github.com/vurtun/nuklear/issues/202
Maybe some of it might eventually be useful in ToriOS.

Don't know how many of you have read K. Mandla's blogs on lightweight
software and console applications ( https://kmandla.wordpress.com/ ).
Missed seeing new posts when his blog writing stopped.  I've searched for
other ongoing blogs that cover similar material, but haven't had much luck
finding them.  If you know of any, please share.  I'm going to try to
cover some of my findings with lightweight applications here:
http://lmemsm.dreamwidth.org/  Recently did a post on lightweight games.
If you have any other recommendations of lightweight software worth
investigating or resources for discussing and/or sharing information on
lightweight applications that work well on low resources systems, please
let me know.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Laura