Re: Better late than never - ToriOS 1.5 is here!

Hi All

Great work, and great to hear from Ali too.

Would it be possible to also update the Documentation page too please

http://torios.top/documentation/

This points to the download page but the link says ToriOS 1.0.

As the 'documentation' page also has the 'technical' specs.  I use some
of the info here as part of the manual.

If anyone has installed in to a VM or can take screen shots of each
stage of the process please could they perhaps send me some for the
manual.  I generally put the ISO file on to a usb disk and install that
way.

Thanks

Paul

--