Re: Better late than never - ToriOS 1.5 is here!

Further to this,  just downloaded the ISO file.  Ran md5sum to work out
what the actual checksum is

 md5sum ToriOS-1.5-jessie.iso
e458c796f8d16e5fe95a7a0ee60d9d16  ToriOS-1.5-jessie.iso

If someone else can confirm, as in gets the same, could this be added to
the website please, as the only one on there is for ToriOS 1.0.

Regards

Paul

--
Paul Sutton