Re: Manual Update 3/4/2019

Hi

This is wonderful. Thanks for creating this manual. :)

Also, I found the Gitbook editor with markdown format to be a fine option
to write manuals. I used it for writing
https://common-lisp-reserve.github.io/solid-design-principles-in-common-lisp/solid-design-principles-in-common-lisp.pdf
(which the book content is rather misleading, and I'm working to fix and
update it soon).

I used the tools here to make the book -
https://github.com/common-lisp-reserve/solid-design-principles-in-common-lisp/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#tools-we-use-to-create-and-maintain-the-books

You probably want to checkout Gitbook if you want to consider markdown as a
source documentation format for ToriOS. If you are interested, of course.

Anyway, thanks again!

--
Sincerely,
Momozor