Re: Manual Update 3/4/2019

I can't remember if I have already replied to this but I think this
sounds a good idea,  if we can mirror the Manual then we can update both
versions much easier and hopefully get more contributors.

The contributor shortage to free software overall is really holding
things back,

I found this on the Debian users list

https://whatcanidoforfedora.org/en#designexclamation

Maybe we need something similar to help with recruitment.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net