Re: programming languages for ToriOS

On 24/05/2019 23:47, Israel wrote:
> bash
>
>  - knowledge of dialog programs (yad/zenity/dialog/etc) is helpful
>
>  - understanding of chroot environments is needed for work on ISOmaker
>
>  - understanding gettext in scripts would be very beneficial
>
> c++
>
>  - fltk is the GUI toolkit used, familiarity with the API will help
> (though it is very straight forward)
>
>  - pugixml library is used to create menus, and handle all JWM
> configuration changes.
>
>  - make or cmake knowledge is helpful

Thanks.  I have added a blog post to my site on this

http://zleap.net/torios-development-tools/

I will also add a section to the manual if I can on the same subject,  I
am however conscious that this is also a user manual, so it should not
stray too far in to this topic.

Feel free to share, and add to our social media and other publicity
channels.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton