Re: Time Investment

Hi All

The ToriOS manual is designed to be a general manual for the
distribution covering how to get the OS, ways to create a install media,
installing,  the desktop, what applications are available.

I know LaTeX isn't ideal for everyone here, But I can drop in plain text
and add the LaTeX code around it.

We probably need to review the document chapter by chapter, and rewrite
sections, and really decide what needs to be included and what could
potentially be a stand alone document.

I just shared the read only link so people could have a look, I can
share an edit link with one other person on overleaf as I only have a
free account.

That should allow 2 people to edit the document.

Regards

Paul