Re: Hope you are doing well!

On 3/20/21 2:33 PM, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Good to hear you are slowing getting things back together,  going good
> here,  ToriOS seems a bit quiet but I think people are just busy and
> maybe distracted by the pandemic.
>
> Take care and happy to get back to things at some point.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul

Hey Paul so good to hear from you!  Glad things are going good there!  I
still need adequate housing, so I am still in flux and don't really have
space/time for ToriOS.  We have also had a tonne of trouble here and
lots of bad stuff (money problems, crazy non-mask sides of family,
etc).  Things are getting way better now that we don't have someone
lying about the virus all the time and saying weird mean crazy things :P

I would like to get back into things when everything gets all together.
I would like to even look into building a ToriOS Pinephone at some
point.  I have been using Manjaro mostly these days, since I can install
the most recent programs and do not have to add PPAs (AUR + yay is
really easy).  I just haven't had all the time to install, add PPAs,
yada yada..  I just needed to be able to run a bunch of pacman/yay
terminal commands while I copied files, etc..  It is such a simple way
to get all the right things without as much hassle IMO.  But, no i386
versions....

Anyhow, put that on the back burner.  I've been thinking about it for a
few months, myself.

--
😷