Re: LinkedIn

On 23/01/2022 10:30, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
Hi everyone,

How are you doing?

I'm quitting some projects to save some time for ToriOS. Meanwhile, I need
a favour to ask from you.

We need people to join us and help to make ToriOS as powerful as possible
and reach to more people around the world. To achieve that, we need some
marketing.

Long story short, I need you to create a LinkedIn profile and send me the
URL of your profile. This is very important and please, do not turn me down
just like every single time I ask you about Telegram and stuff like that.
Nowadays, users who will be using ToriOS don't use IRC and other stuff that
you guys use. To reach them, you need to speak their own language, not our
own.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

Hi Ali

Great to hear form you, my LinkedIn profile is below, happy to connect to others here on this too.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-sutton2020/

Hope this helps

If this also helps our cryptpad.fr team is still available a few of us joined that, which IIRC was pre-pandemic

https://cryptpad.fr

I can invite people again if need be. I don't have a mobile phone so can't use telegram.

Regards

Paul

--
Paul Sutton, Cert Cont Sci (Open)