Re: LinkedIn

Hi Paul and thank you for your message.

Telegram can be used from any PC/Laptop but I think they need a phone
number to send the code. Telegram became much more powerful than before.
The features are amazing.

As for LinkedIn, we are connected now so thank you so much.

As for
https://cryptpad.fr

I will, yet again, try to test it and check how good it is to what we might
need. I've been managing so many teams for so many years. I have been using
many tools. The only problem we have now is, we speak a language that our
users don't speak. People go with the flow and if we wish to reach out to
them, it's either we learn to use their language or convince them to use
our language. The first is much easier than the second, but of course, the
choice is yours guys. If we wish to remain known for limited people only or
wish to spread the word.

Again, the choice is yours, mates.

As for me, I'm guilty as hell for being far away. No excuses, I screwed up
big time again and again. I quit my other project starting 2nd of February.

I'll spread the word of ToriOS to everyone as much as possible.

We do need to reach out to more people.

I find it very useful for everyone and everything.

Even though I'm screwed up financially, I'm more than happy to invest money
if needed.

This PROJECT must reach out to as many people as possible.

Thank you!