[Suggestion] A Nice Feature To Have

Hi everyone,

How are you doing?

I am using Xubuntu on my PC/Laptop for daily work on my various projects.
YES, I KNOW. I can't use ToriOS at the moment but I'm sure sooner than
later, ToriOS will be my MAIN System, no doubt.

During the day, because it is too sunny outside, I need to increase the
brightness so I can see clearly.

When it is night time, I decrease the brightness so the light of the screen
won't hurt my eyes.

I was wondering and I'm thinking loudly here more than anything else:

CAN WE have that feature in ToriOS?

The day is 24 hours.
Based on the system timer, when it is daytime, more brightness. When it is
nighttime, less brightness.

And this happens automatically without any human interaction.

What do you think?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>