Mental Health in the community

Hi everyone,

Over the pandemic many of us have had to address things in our lives.  I have seen communities fail spectacularly, some of these are well known for their failures, like Debian, whose founder struggled deeply and it went unaddressed .  I want to make a different culture for our community.

I am reaching out to all of you, and letting you know that I am available for anyone who is having struggles, if you just need someone to talk to.  I would also like to be a community that values others and is able to give support rather than shunning people, or demonizing them for the struggles they have gone through.  And, I cannot judge you, as you all know I have had my own problems.  Even when things are hard, you can still make it and become better and better.

I hope that all of you remain safe!

Also, if you are reaching out, reply to my e-mail *only* so it does not get sent to the whole list.

--
😷