Operation/Surgery

Dear all,

After few days, I will be having an urgent surgery/operation in the
hospital.

I would like to thank you for everything you have done and will be doing.

I wish you could continue what we have started together years ago.

I do believe in ToriOS and I believe it has a great potential.

Health issues and life problems forced me to stay away from you and the
project. I feel guilty and I hope you can forgive me for this.

Take care of yourself and be safe.

If you feel that there is something not right, go to your doctor
immediately. Don't ever play God or doctor unless you truly are.

I hope that I could send you another email soon, telling you that I'm here
for you. If not, please don't leave the project.

That's all what I have to say.

Love you ❤️

Ali

P. S.
Health must be your number one priority.

Follow ups