Re: Operation/Surgery

Hi ALi

Firstly, don't worry and feel guilty, the last few years has seen huge changes world wide, and everyone has had to look at their priorities, we will, someday get back on track. (grr I have a dodgy K key on my netbook)

I hope your surgery goes well and wish you a speedy recovery.

At some point we will get back to ToriOS, there is still a big need to rescue older (or even new) hardware from the clutches of Big Tech, I think what has happened to Twitter and the resulting migration to Mastodon gives people renewed hope for the future.

Keep well and that goes for the rest of the team too.

Regards

Paul