tortoisebzr-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Introduction

Mark Hammond пишет:
More generally, I see 5 distinct challenges (ie, opportunities to get
involved ;) for TBzr

1) Design of the context menu, in terms of the commands that are available
for any given item - ie, exactly the point above.  As mentioned, bzr
introduces its own challenges - eg,  if we know a directory is already a
checkout, do we want to offer "pull" at all?  Maybe there should be a
generic "Update" item that "does the right thing"?  This is actually the
least technical, but the most abstract, and the most important for
Tortoise's success IMO, so I'll take this up in more detail in a separate
thread.

Even if I'm working in the checkout I'm still able to do pull from another
(different from master) branch. I'm not sure what you call `generic "Update"`.
Pull is valid operation for checkouts and it's not the same as update.