tortoisebzr-developers team mailing list archive

Can't delete file with tortoise bzr

Hi all

Just wondering if this is a bug or a problem on my computer. When I
display a directory which is versioned by bzr I can't remove any of
the files in that directory. If I select a file and then right-click
to get the context menu and then select TortoiseBzr --> Delete I get
the following error message:

Not a branch: "DIRECTORY/FILENAME/"

note that there is a slash behind the file name so technically
tortoise is correct however that was not the intention I had. I have
also noticed the same behavior when trying to add a single file /
directory (select item, right click and click tortoisebzr --> Add;
also generates the same error message).

So can anybody tell me if this is a bug or a fault with my
installation? Oh and for the record I'm using bzr 1.12.1 standalone
install on WinXP pro. The error is not specific to this release though
I've noticed it in previous releases too.

Thanks

Patrick

Follow ups