toshiba-r500-r600 team mailing list archive

Re: Suspend to RAM very slow on R600?

It may be related to mention that hibernation does not work: the screen goes
black (but with LED backlight still on) for 10-20 seconds on estimate, after
that it seems to be just screenlocked.

(I don't really need hibernate though, since I have to boot from SD anyway.)