toshiba-r500-r600 team mailing list archive

Re: Suspend to RAM very slow on R600?

My hunch is mostly based on what I've seen in the linux-acpi mailing
affecting some toshiba laptops.

If you haven't reported this anywhere yet, I recommend you report it
using a command like this on a terminal:

apport-bug linux-image-generic

and also quite possibly in the same bug attach your DSDT table info.
To compile your DSDT information, install if you haven't already the
acpidump and iasl tools:

sudo apt-get install acpidump iasl

Then run the following commands:

sudo acpidump > acpidump.txt
sudo acpixtract acpidump.txt
iasl -d DSDT.dat
ls -l DSDT.dsl

This will create a DSDT.dsl file that you can attach to the bug report.

Cheers,

Albert.